JENNIFER JAY



More about Jennifer J and her Love for Gospel music

I AM JENNIFER J  I’ A CHEERFUL LOVING MOTHER, MARRIED WITH CHILDREN
AND ALSO A MINISTER IN A CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION IN GERMANY.
AND I’m a talented gospel singer. With the inspiration to sing songs that touch the heart or the people, to revive the people, Heal. Which has helped to bring them out of their bondage and also lifting them up.
HALLELUJAH.
My sounds are produced by New biz records in Hanover Germany
My music is now on sale, available on CDs, soon  will also be available on every online
Stores for downloading.
I’m always performing in the church, for now, please come and join me to
Lift up this glory Together we can make a great change.
And I pray that the glory of will keep on Manifesting in each and every one of you
Now and forever more  A M E N..!
More about Jennifer J coming soon our Blog www.topafricmusicvideo.com and www.niccproject.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE-on-ONE With The Award Winning Gospel Singer/Songwriter Scriptwriter Actress & Movie Director “JUSTINA GODWIN”

“S O F I A ROBERT”